- Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed, Non-GMO, Kosher; Soluble in cold liquids
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
- Helps keeps bones healthy and strong, supports joint health
- Contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight
- Whole 30 ® Approved
Collagen Peptides Benefits:
– Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
– Improves skin smoothness
– Helps keep bones healthy and strong
– Supports joint health
– Contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight
– Natural glycine promotes healthy immune, digestive, and central nervous systems
What are Collagen Peptides?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries. Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount of collagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost touch with this powerful, healing superfood.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from pasture-raised, grass-fed bovine hides from Brazil to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutritional powerhouse.
These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
List Price: $ 34.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B01INKB54I”]
[wprebay kw=”subscribe+&+save” num=”0″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”subscribe+&+save” num=”1″ ebcat=”-1″]